Men - Waxing
Lets face it guys, we all have unwanted hair. Although people think waxing & hair removal is only related to women, there are many men who use waxing techniques to remove their unwanted hair
Waxing is a very popular method of removing hair among the men. It removes hair from the root, so it can last for up to six weeks or more. The more you wax, the slower hair will grow but of course, genetics, age, and other factors will depend on how long it personally lasts for you.
Male waxing is more popular in the body building and modelling communities. Most men use waxing in order to avoid pubic hair trapping sweat, warmth, and germs that pile up at the pubis. Waxing hair around.
the private parts will go a mile further in maintaining the area clean and avoid unwanted infections.However waxing isn’t recommended on the genitals, but that doesn't stop men from getting it done, or salons and spas from offering it.
A fully executed male Brazilian also includes removing all hair from the scrotum, perineum, and anal region.... Waxing removes hair at the root, so prepare for a little redness afterwards.
The Chest and back areas are popular for waxing with men.
- Make sure all equipment is ready before you start the waxing procedure Eg. Warmer, Wax, Spatula, Strips, After Wax Oils, Wipes etc Have a plan, come up with a starting point; you could decide to start under the pectorals or near the shoulder.
- First, trim any hair longer than ½ inch:- use your fingertips to measure. Any hair that has a length longer than the fingertip should be trimmed.
- The chest should be clean before waxing, To get rid of any dirt and excess oil, use a disinfectant, antiseptic cleanser or pre- wax wipes. This will help you to get rid of any bacteria and reduce cases of skin infection.
- When using the soft wax strip, it should be 3”X6” inches. Also follow the hair direction when applying the strip. Using your hand, smoothly press the strip, make sure you use enough pressure for the wax and strip, to adhere together.
Removing the strip or wax
- When you are pulling the strip or wax, pull it in the reverse direction of the hair growth and parallel to your chest.
- After pulling the strip or wax, ensure you gently slap the area to confuse the chest nerves. Make sure you do it smoothly so that the waxed area is not aggravated.
- It is advisable that you use tweezes for the hair around the nipple, despite being able to wax it, as this area is especially delicate and sensitive.
- It is a good idea to use a cold compress to relieve any discomfort and pain around the waxed area, Use this for around 10 minutes.
- You should keep the chest area clean for at least 3 days, and you should avoid tight fitting clothes.
- Apply antiseptic cream to reduce any irritation for about 48 hours.
- Do not use tanning beds, spas and hot saunas.
- Avoid sweating, and swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Avoid body spray, deodorant and lotions with chemicals.
- Top Tip- UsingVaxy after wax oil and after wax wipes, will help reduce or eliminate any skin irritation after waxing.
- Back waxing is also quite popular with men. You should avoid chemicals, moisturisers and oils, prior to waxing.
- As with chest waxing, come up with a pattern that start s on the neckline area, and finishes on the waistline area.
- Heat the wax to honey syrup consistency and use your hand to test it is the correct temperature.
- Apply the wax evenly, following the direction of hair growth. Always deal with small sections at a time. Ensure you pull the wax strips or wax, parallel to the skin. If you pull the strip upwards the hair will break.
- To soothe the skin after waxing, use Vaxy after wax Oil &Vaxy after wax wipes which contain Vitamin E.
- The technique of male pubic hair removal is the same as bikini waxing of female pubic hair
Wax In Pubic Area
- First trim the hair to within 1/4 -1/2 inch. Then start with the hair at the base of the penis. This is the hair that’s easiest to remove. …
- Apply the wax in small patches. …
- Lay a strip on top and pull against the hair growth. …
- When you finish the base and shaft, wax the scrotum. …
- Continue toward the back. …Remember -Scrotum skin is very delicate- proceed with caution.
- Check yourself out in a mirror.